Samstag, 20. Juni 2009

Kermit Cupcakes




Had to smile every time I had put another pair of eyes on the cupcakes. I love Kermit and did those as the cake for my birthday.

Had to close my eyes to eat them LOL

The eyes are made of Mentos and then painted with a food colouring pen

Recepie: see the Vanilla Cupcake recepie I posted earlier

Update: I just saw these cupcakes linked back to at living locurto blog under mupper party ideas. They even made a cute illustrated printable instructions how to do them. I just wish they would have let me know, so I could have linked them back earlier.

Kommentare:

  1. Awww i remember the muppets! My generation stuff. Love it (= You must do a Ms. PIggy cupcake too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes true :) guess we are the same generation ;)
    I need to try out making ms piggy :)

    AntwortenLöschen