Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010

Lazy Tuna Sushi Bento


Debra from Hapa Bento called this Lazy Tuna Sushi. It looked yummy so I decided to try it out and here is the result :-)
After cooking the rice (you might see I overcooked my rice a little - prob. cause I didn´t use original sushi rice - next time I will ;-)). I mixed them with the rice-vinegar-water-liquid and formed the little triangles with my hands and then added the tuna flavored with soya sauce, then formed my little triangles and wrapped them up with strips of nori and a little cut out nori triangle for the "eye".

I´m not gonna write up the whole recepie since Debra explains it so well :-D at Hapa Bento - I found the rice got a bit too wet with adding the whole liquid - and I even added some more rice to it. So it´s probably depinding on how wet your rice are after cooking - how much liquid they need.

Cooled down and had with some soya sauce they were really tasty and I am definately gonna do them in one form or another again :-)

Inside my fortune cookie: !Be Patient with others! So I guess it´s telling me to be patient - some day I´ll get the hang of it ;-)

Here is a link to hapa bento blog page - it´s full of yummy things.



Bento Box

Kommentare:

  1. Bento's are so much fun and pretty too! And you can add so much to them. They look beautiful and healthy too (=

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Bentos are a really great idea, thanks for something really different to try in ours.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your welcome - thank you for stopping by my blog and leave a comment :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hello,


    We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
    We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

    We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
    enjoy your recipes.

    Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
    and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

    To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

    Best regards,

    Vincent
    petitchef.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thank you Vincent :)
    adding it now - happy you like my lill blog :)

    AntwortenLöschen