Mittwoch, 11. August 2010

Good.Cupcakes Good - Blog


[Screenshot]

This is a pretty new blog - Caroline startet it in April 2010 -  there are 3 - 4 entrys on it each month - though the first month did start out with 8 entrys. I hope she tries to update more often and share with us more of her cupcake recepies. 

Good luck Caroline with your blog

Here is a link for you: http://goodcupcakesgood.blogspot.com/

Caroline is having her first blog give away - this cute tote bag from Cakespy to celebrate her over 1600 blogvisitors/clicks on her blog. 

If you don't get lucky - Cakespy's shop is definatley a place to check out such as Cakespy blog.

Taken from Caroline's Profile:

CAROLINES LILLE KAKEBLOGG

Dette er en liten blogg om mine matlige eskapader. Jeg liker å lage cupcakes, konfekt, marsipankaker og andre kaker. Også liker jeg å lage middag for venner og familie.

Translation from norwegian to english:

CAROLINES A LITTLE CAKEBLOG
 
This is a a little blogg about my food adventures . I likes to make cupcakes, konfekt, marsipancakes and other cakes. I also like to make dinner for friends and family.

Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for the link, ordered myself some magnets and the cutest little tote bag.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YaY I won the cute cupcake bag - I´ll be using it in one of my pictures for the blog soon promice :)
    link here http://goodcupcakesgood.blogspot.com/2010/08/vinneren-av-handlenettet-er-trukket.html
    :)
    Thank You Caroline

    AntwortenLöschen