Freitag, 10. Juni 2011

Cupcake Chocolate Frosting



This cupcake is one of the cupcakes I made for a baby shower today for a beautiful little sweet chinese girl. The dough is the same I have made before for the Vanilla Cupcakes but the frosting is just so delicious I had to share it, and the good part it is fast and easy to make


Originally found on allrecepies.com . It can also be used to frost a cake as well. I am definitely going to use this frosting again for other cake projects. It doesn´t actually contain chocolate but cocoa, I used my Dutch Droste Cocoa, I find is the best in the world (at least the best I have tasted).


Ingredients:


2 3/4 cups confection cugar
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
6 tablespoons butter
5 tablespoons condenced milk or evaporated milk if available
1 teaspoon vanilla extract


In a medium bowl, stift together the confection sugar and cooca and set aside. In another bowl, cream butter until smooth, then gradually beat in sugar mixture alternately with the milk. Blend in the vanilla and beat untill light anf fluffy. Pipe or spread the frosting on the cupcakes and decorate as desired. 

Kommentare:

  1. i love hello kitty. thanks for sharing this post. i like to try this when i got home. :) wish me luck!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Charenn29 I hope you liked them and that they turned out great :)

    AntwortenLöschen