Samstag, 23. November 2013

Coconut Sugar Cookies


Instead of getting small mountains, I got flat cookies. I thought I had followed my own recepie correctly, but looking at the recepie I posted here a while back and the one I had written down in my book, I noticed a slight change. The amount of flour. In my book I had written tsp and on the blog tbsp. I used tsp for this one, and that is probably the reason they went flat, but they are still tasty ;) So I call those coconut sugar cookies now instead of coconut macaroon. ;) Mistakes make new cookies. It could also be the coconut flakes, maybe they where too finely grated or my oven, since I am using a different oven now than then. Who knows. Anyway I found them pretty and tasty enough to blog.

Ingredients

2 eggs
175g sugar
1/4tsp vanilla sugar
200g coconut
1-2tsp flour (if you want them this way, or you add 1-2tbsp flour for a more peaky cookies)

about 100g melted chocolate

The eggs and the sugar is beaten untill light and fluffy. Then the coconut and flour is added carefully with a spoon.

In a preheated oven to 175°C, bake for 10-12 minutes.

Let cool completely before adding the chocolate, either dip them in the hot cocolate or make a pattern with it on top of each cookie


In the making from the beginning to the end

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen